Menu

30.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 30

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself


Dear Me,

As I look at this prompt, I can't tell if this is going to be a long post or a short one...

Let's get to it, shall we?

I love your enthusiasm. It's an enthusiasm that sometimes gets you in trouble in one way or another, but is something no one has ever been able to take away from you. That love for life is what you'll take with you to the end.

I love that you are still discovering your passions. It is frustrating sometimes to not know who you are or where you are going, but the thrill of discovery is awesome and you still have so much of your life to shape.

Finally, I love your strength. I know you don't think you are strong and I know there have been some very tough times when you were weak, but overall... You don't believe it, but you have done some amazing things that took an amount of strength that some people never learn in their entire lives.

Be well. Do well.

Me

[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: