Menu

26.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 26



Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?


I'm not very happy to say this, but yes, I have thought about giving up on life. In fact, I did give up on life.

I cam to a point in my life where I had burned the few good bridges I had in my life (my two best friends), had the few strings I had going (university loans being one) yanked away from me (they refused to grant the loan for my third year of university) and had what I though had been stable ground taken from me (won't get into that). I didn't see a way out or up. I didn't feel like I could talk to anyone who would understand and didn't trust anyone who said they could understand (aka pill pushing so-called 'psychiatrists'). I flirted with suicide and didn't see that my life could possibly go anywhere.

Then life gave me a little spank and told me it wasn't done with me yet. And here I am, Working on things and gazing in wonder at this amazing opportunity to live that I have been given.


[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: