Menu

23.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 23

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.


This question is a little hard to answer because while there are things I wish I had done, I still have plenty of time to do them. Then again...

The time before I moved to Australia was a stressful one on many different levels. But the one thing that I wish I would have done was think more about what I was bringing with me.

I sent one box ahead of me before I flew over and had only one luggage back and my laptop bag. The box held things that were important to me, but there were other things that were important to me that I didn't think about at the time because I packed in a hurry. My Dr. Seuss books. My vintage Barbie doll that my grandmother bought me the year I was born. Plenty of other knick-knacks that meant nothing to anyone but me.

I know they were only things, but they were my things. They had positive memories attached, and I wish I could hold them in my hands now.

[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: