Menu

15.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 15



My wedding garter.


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


My husband.

Yeah, I know that is probably the 'easy' answer, but it's true! Back when I was in the US and he was in Australia, we did have a brief period of living without each other in the emotional as well as obviously physical aspect.

It was horrible. I was completely miserable. The world just felt 'off' with us not being together. I had this horrible void inside that I just couldn't shake. Logic said it was easier to be without each other because of the distance, the age difference, difficulties we'd already been through... But he was as miserable as me. And we knew that we were meant to be together.

[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: