Menu

13.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 13



Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)


Dear Lifehouse,

Though you were around long before, I only discovered you during my university years - the toughest years of my life thus far. You were an instant hit with me, and when I listened to You and Me, which made me feel closer to my husband while we were separated by distance, I needed to find more music by you.

Once again, your music echoed my relationship when I first felt the amazing realisation of knowing that my husband meant everything to me and that life without him was something I didn't want to contemplate.



Even these days when I feel like I'm falling apart, you manage to make me feel like I'm not alone.



Even better, you somehow manage to pick up other songs that mean a lot to me.



Thank you for all the beautiful music.



[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: