Menu

12.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 12

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.


Hm. There are plenty of things I never get compliments on, but I'm assuming we're going for things that actually apply to me...

I never get compliments on my organization. Going by my desk, you wouldn't think I'm organized. But all you need to do is look at all the spreadsheets I keep for work and personal...

I never get compliments on being funny, though I've been known to crack people up every now and then.

Then there are the vanity ones like hair, eyes, shoes, clothing (probably because I'm plus sized with a budget - not good in Australia), etc.

I have gotten compliments on my smile and laugh, though, so I can't include those.

Yet, even thinking about what I don't get complimented on, I find I don't care. Cool for me.

No comments: