Menu

11.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 11

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.


Haha. Back in high school, I had people compliment me on how long my eyelashes are. Woo!

Let's see...

The compliment that I hear most often since I moved to Australia is that I am a great baker.

At first I didn't believe it. Yeah, I made great brownies, but that didn't make me a great baker. Since then I have realised that baking is like writing. Two people can write English words, but the true writer can write a novel. Two people can follow the same recipe, but sometimes it's that extra bit of love and soul that someone passionate about cooking/baking puts in that makes it a truly marvelous dish.

Being known for sinfully delicious brownies isn't too shabby. :) I like it.

[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: