Menu

8.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 08

Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.


I don't want to sit here and call someone out, though my earlier posts may have indicated that I would. I see this prompt and I think about all the people I have treated badly in the past. I was downright horrible to some people. But then again, weren't we all at some point?

That said, a couple people do come to mind when I read that prompt, but they don't quite fit. Nobody made my life hell; certain people made moments of my life hell or treated me badly. That's just part of the game, though, isn't it?

Perhaps I won't be so introspective and zen on another day, but today, to conjure up all those bad memories of all the ways those particular people treated me badly would just serve to put me in a bad mood. At the moment, I'm in a good mood, so I don't want to spoil that.

So, yes, there are a few people in my life I feel treated me very badly. But that's done now and I'm going to take a hot bath.

[30 Days of Truth]

No comments: