Menu

5.11.10

30 Days of Truth - Day 05



Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.


I want to find out who I really am.

At this point in my life, I'm just drifting. I don't feel like a 'whole' person just yet with a firm, solid personality. I drift around from Holly Homemaker to Witty Writer Lately to Stripy Socks and back again. I've got images of who I want to be...

*The kind of person who can say 'awesomesauce' and get away with it.
*The kind of person who wears snarky but clever t-shirts and geeky accessories.
*The kind of person who wears stripy socks and does fun things with her hair... even at 30 or 40.
*The kind of person that weighs quite a few pounds less than I currently do.

...but that's only a start.

I will get there. I just need to keep pushing myself toward it.

No comments: