Menu

30.9.09

Sleepy JM

I've hit one of those times when I have so much to do with five tours running in October (starting the 5th) along with - crossing fingers - the launch of my ebook for authors who want to promote via guest posting.

I have two to-do lists: urgent and non-urgent. Thankfully the non-urgent one is longer than the urgent.

Because I'm tired and work-focused at the moment, I have a challenge for you...

My three year anniversary of arriving in Australia is coming up on October 11th. So what's the challenge? I don't know what to do!

I officially throw open the suggestion doors. Suggest anything you want. I make no promises, but I can't think of anything. Preferably something reasonably cheap, but don't let that stop you from something you think is truly fun or awesome.

So, readers...

What should I do for my three year Australia anniversary?

21 comments:

Jenera said...

Hmmm, I'd say maybe a day trip of some sort to visit something you haven't been to yet. I don't know if that falls into cheap. But I'd say getting out and about is the best thing to do.

JM said...

The Bloke and I have talked a bit about a trip. I'd love to go somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamie

Well, well, Paul here.

John Mischief? would that be me?

JM said...

Haha. I was wondering if you'd pop in.

Yep, you're John Mischief. So, you've won the first part of the challenge...

Anonymous said...

Well the only thing I know about John Mischief is he is a character in a book called Abarat. I know the author is Barker, but nothing more. My dad has it, I have not read it, and he used to call me Little Johnny Mischief.

And no I did not google it

So are you behaving yourself?

Did you behave last night after I left?

You got msn?

JM said...

Aw, bugger! I owe you a pan of brownies. The Bloke has a thing on Sunday which I'm baking for anyway, so it works out, but I really didn't think you would get it. Bugger!

I am behaving myself because I'm working. :P We do what we must, eh?

After you left, we finished our drinks and got Cloud (if you get that reference, I'll bake you something else) enamored with the idea of me going into business baking. :)

I have Yahoo Messenger...

Anonymous said...

ok i have msn
doddsy73@hotmail.com

add me if you want and lets chat there

I dont get the CLOUD reference

JM said...

If you did get it, I would be worried. It's a Final Fantasy reference.

I'll be a tick.

JM said...

Sheesh. Takes ages to download.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha
come on slowcoach.
waiting waiting

JM said...

Pfffffffffft. Patience is a virtue.

Anonymous said...

is that why i am always so NOT virtuous??????

whose virtue anyway?

JM said...

You were born without virtues. :)

Anonymous said...

oh bring it on then!!! how do you know that? i have some i am sure somewhere. i have just misplaced them

Anonymous said...

you got msn loaded yet?

JM said...

They're most often left under the bed. :P

Patience, patience.

JM said...

Okay, if I've gone and downloaded this bloody thing only to have it tell me that it can't connect me, I'm going to be peeved.

Anonymous said...

what is your msn address?
ill add you

JM said...

jmscribe@live.com.au

Mind you, can you add yahoo addresses through MSN?

Anonymous said...

i just did

JM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.