Menu

7.9.09

Sharing is Caring - A Picture

Confused? Check out this post.



I debated quite a bit over what photo I would share. I considered one of me, at least partially, but I decided against it. As I was flipping through, I saw this lovely sunset over the mountains, and I figure you don't get more me (besides a picture of physical me) than that kind of picture.

I've always been a sunset person, not a sunrise person. I've also always been drawn to mountains for some unexplainable reason.

This is one beautiful peace of the world in western Victoria, Australia.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Lovely!

Am listening to "Rain" from your playlist. Beautiful!

JM said...

Hi Hanlie. :) Glad you like it - and Breaking Benjamin, too. :)

Bright-Eyes said...

That is so beautiful. I want to be there right now. Seems peacful...

JM said...

Thank you. :) It is a lovely spot, to be sure.