Menu

22.9.09

Late Night Half-Pissed Musings

I love Australia. I think I've made that very clear here.

But I would just like to say, when it comes down to it, it's not where you are - it's who you're with.

Back in the States, I never imagined life could ever be this good. I will be forever grateful to The Bloke for his infinite understanding and caring as I blunder through life and Australia just trying to figure out what it all means.

And to everyone else - Down Under and Up Over - who has understood my journey, the mistakes I need to make so I can learn and the reasons I needed to leave where I grew up: you are all amazing to me.

Truly.

It's who you're with.

G'night.

2 comments:

Jenera said...

Well say. My life is good right now and I know it has a lot to do with Daniel. Without him, many days I'd be floundering.

JM said...

A lot of stuff happens in life, and if you're with the right people, you can wear it all.

I guess I'm feeling a bit 'sooky' as The Bloke calls it. :)