Menu

3.8.09

Pissed Off

Argh! I'm a bit peeved right now. Almost all my blogs are down right now.

The beauty of putting most of your blogging eggs into one blogging network.

The funny thing is that I have been thinking about moving away from the network, but I have been scared because of the loss of income. Then again, instances like this... What pisses me off is not the loss of income (though that's a bummer) but the fact my readers probably don't know that I'm here.

That's my fault, true, but it would be nice if we had a network that cared about us enough to get our blogs back up quickly. At this point, I'd feel better just with some communication.

Sigh.

At least if I move to Blogger I can have a nice template.

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Might I suggest WordPress???

JM said...

Hon, I would move in a heartbeat if I knew I could make an income from it.