Menu

28.8.09

News Sites and Contests

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I am so, so excited to present not just one grand opening, but a double grand opening for my two new websites!

http://www.inkyblots.com and http://www.downunderviews.com !

I have been working hard on both these sites for the past fortnight and they still have that new website smell, but I hope you’ll enjoy them.

I invite you all to go to the sites blogs - InkyBlots Blog & Down Under Views Blog – to participate in the two grand opening contests I have going. :) There are some pretty awesome prizes on offer – if I do say so myself – and more than one chance to win.

For the people (mostly Dorothy and Cheryl) who have been waiting patiently for me to divulge what I have been up to, thank you so much for your patience. I dream of big and great things for these sites, even though they are just babies at the moment.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

JM

1 comment:

www.acehbarat.info said...

how are u friends
Hello i'm rose
just comment u and drop EC (please drop and follow me too)
thanks..nice blog...
miss U

Aceh Barat