Menu

12.7.09

Photography Buffs Unite on the Melbourne Photo Walk

When I say there is something for everyone in Melbourne, I most certainly mean photographers as well. As a amateur (but enthusiastic) photographer myself, the Melbourne Photo Walk is just one more way to get out and appreciate Melbourne as well as meet other people who share the same interests.

While still fairly new and small, things aren’t likely to stay that way for long with socializing and fun on the menu. Not only that, you can enter your photos from the day into different categories to be eligible for prizes!

Rewarded with prizes for spending a day doing something you love with other people who also love that activity? It doesn’t get much better than that.

If you’re looking to get in on the next photo walk, stop by their website - http://melbournephotowalk.com/ - which has details on walks, links to their flickr and twitter groups and a contact email address for any questions you have (or just to say hello!). They also feature some of the photos there are well.

2 comments:

Jenera said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here. just another reason to head to your world.

JM said...

I haven't had the chance to get in on it myself, but it does sound lovely. :) I hope you get to visit someday.