Menu

13.7.09

My World Trip

As crazy as it may sound, I have decided to start planning a world trip. Not 'I'm going next month' - or even next year, for that matter - or anything intense like that. I would just like to start thinking about, and tentatively planning, places I would like to go on a 'round the world' trip.

I think there are way too many people out there who don't even think about the things they really want in live because 'it'll never happen'. Rather than face disappointment, they don't think about the pleasant things at all.

Will my trip happen? Eh, maybe not. But it could. Someday. So, instead of focusing on the 'maybe not' I am going to focus on the 'but it could'. It's not going to be anything too exciting, but every now and then I might post something that I'll stick in the 'my world trip' tag category.

For giggles. And dreams.

At this point, it's going to take $40,000 - $50,000 to have a nice, comfortable trip around the world. That's a reality I focus on, but I'll keep saving.

You never know.

4 comments:

Jenera said...

Me and Daniel talk about the places we want to visit all the time. If it happens, it happens. If not, I've had fun dreaming about it.

Hanlie said...

Absolutely! I believe that we're not fully alive if we don't dare to dream... I spend hours thinking about all the places I'd like to visit and the things I still want to do in my life!

JM said...

Jenera - I hope your dreams do come true. :)

Hanlie - Exactly!

JM said...

Jenera - I hope your dreams do come true. :)

Hanlie - Exactly!