Pinched from Hanlie
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married, the last time I heard. I wouldn't be surprised if they now don't 'believe in' divorce.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Ha. At the moment, I'm as close as I ever will be, but I love meat too much to ever go all the way.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
That would really depend which concept of heaven you're talking about.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
5) What jewelry do you wear?
A silver necklace with two ankhs on it is almost always around my neck. I always have a stud in my nose. My wedding ring on my finger.
Other accessories come and go as the mood strikes.
6) Favorite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yeah... Why wouldn't you?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Rarely. My skin is entirely too sensitive for me to wear it more than just every once in a while.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
10) Do you color your hair?
I used to, but I stopped when I was told you can't donate coloured hair.
11) What do you wear to bed?
To bed? Pajamas. In bed? Nothing.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Of course. Hasn't everyone?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do You tweeze your eyebrows?
Occasionally. I wish I could go get them waxed.
15) What kind of sneakers?
The kind that fits my feet...
16) Do you still own vinyl?
17) What is your hair color?
18) Future child’s name?
I think that's something that will be discussed when we figure out if I can get pregnant or not...
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
To a house bought and paid for, owned by me and my husband.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nah, pillows are good.
22) If you won the lottery?
House. Clothes. Car. World Trip.
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Australian hamburger, thank. Everything else is not worth the calories.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach or country?
Country. Preferably by mountains.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
Right here at my desk. I had some grapes and strawberries.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
About a month ago.
30) Do you read blogs?
All the time. I love blogs.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I do quite a bit. Guys' clothes are more comfy most of the time. HAHA.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Nah, they're a bit too straight and narrow for my tastes. ;)
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
I don't really have favourites, though I do use Dove soap because they don't put bloody laurel sulfate in there.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I've been told I do. In different languages, even.
35) Ocean or pool?
36) What’s your favorite song?
And so it Goes - Billy Joel
37) What is your favorite color(s)?
Green, blue, purple
39 Ever met anyone famous?
Met in person? Famous authors, yes. On the net, some other famous authors. I've met some bands and musicians, too, but not beyond the 'hello, sign this, on your way'.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I don't think I have lived long enough to give an answer to that.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I'm a twirler.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
43)Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
Longer than I do.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I don't drive these days, but I drove an automatic in the States.
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
No, but I've drank so much I *wanted* to throw up.
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
Not that I know of.
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
In that house I mentioned before...
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, and I don't intend to.
54) Can you tango?
55) Last gift you received?
Pens! Lovely pens from my husband.
56) Last sport you played?
Frisbee in the park a couple weeks back.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
My wedding a couple years back.
61) Favorite alcoholic drink?
Hmmm. Hard to pick just one. I do like a Smirnoff, but a grasshopper with creme de cacao added in really hits the spot sometimes. On a hot summer day? Gin and tonic.
62) What did you do last weekend?
I can't really remember. That's kind of sad. Hmm. Bloody. I can't think at the moment.
63) Most hated food(s)?
Most things with "in a can" or "on a stick" as their main selling points.
64) What’s your least favorite chore?
Probably dusting or doing the dishes.
65) Can you sing?
Of course I can sing. Singing well is something else entirely.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
Not a clue. I haven't IMd for a long time.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
68) Favorite regular drink?
69) Current crush?