Menu

1.5.09

How Sweet it Is

Given my fantastic failure with Problogger's 31 Days to a better blog (due to vacation time, work time, etc), I have decided to make this blog a better place by joining NaBloPoMo for May.

For those of you who aren't familiar, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. It used to happen only once a year, but some people decided to give it a go for a whole year, giving each month a new theme.

The name of the game is to post at least once per day for an entire month. You don't have to use the theme, of course, but it's fun if you do.

May's theme is sweet, which I find entirely appropriate given May is the month The Bloke and I got married two years ago.

So here is to more posts about life in Australia and to celebrate how sweet my life is...

No comments: