Menu

17.3.09

Help Me Out?

thebloggersguide.com - World's Best City Bloggers


There's nothing like good ol' competition, hey?

I would really appreciate your votes in helping me to win The Blogger's Guide competition. I have been writing about Australia (Melbourne) there for a long time and would very much appreciate being a recognized writer there.

The best part? You don't have to sign up to vote for me.

You can help me out by giving me five stars here.

You can also help me out by clicking the green "+" next to each of my blog entries.

Thank you so much for your support. I truly appreciate it.

EDIT

Thank you all sooooooo much! I can't thank you all enough!

As far as I know - winners are notified on March 30th - I'm the regional winner for Australasia! WOOHOO!

There is another round after this - one winner from each region, six regions - and the grand prize winner gets a $2500 travel voucher on top of a three night stay at a hotel.

So excited!

Until the voting for the final round starts, you can do me a huge favour by upvoting (click the "+" sign to make it green) my blog entries (link above).

Votes are by computer, so if you have a laptop and a desktop...

No comments: