Menu

5.2.09

Snags and Sweet Potato



Say hello to my first lot of snags on the barbie.

Okay, so it's not an actual BBQ, but we don't have one of those. We do, however, have a small 'sandwich grill' that grills just about anything quite nicely. So, despite the heat, I turned it on and 'grilled' some snags along with some sweet potato (my favie!) for dinner.

What you don't see is the pot on the stove filled with other veggies to go with it. I promise we didn't eat only snags and some sweet potato for dinner.

It's not the healthiest meal, by any means, but I'll count this as another Aussie first and enjoy it anyway. (And just do more time on the elliptical to make up for it.)

Yum yum!

5 comments:

Boomer Chick said...

Hi Jaime! Thought I'd stop by and say howdy. Snags? Snags?

Barbara Romo said...

This is great! I'm already learning some Australian. And the sweet potatos look wonderful.

JM said...

Hiya D. They're called snags over here. :)

Barbara - I loooove my sweet potato! :)

Barbara Swafford said...

Mmmmmm. That looks good. Especially the sweet potatoes. They're one of my favorites.

JM said...

I am a complete sweet-potato addict. :)