Menu

27.2.09

One of "Those" Bloggers

Despite this being a personal blog - and a travel blog of sorts - I haven't been posting much lately. I know it, you know it. I guess I've gotten so ingrained with the 'culture' of blogging as a job, I've somewhat forgotten how to just blog. Get it all out there and that good stuff.

I've decided to become one of 'those' bloggers - you know, the ones with the good blogs because they actually talk about their personal lives and just give people nicknames. I've kind of done that here - no, my husband isn't actually named The Bloke - but I haven't gotten into the nitty because... Well, I don't really know why.

I guess maybe because I'm afraid of it coming back to bite me in the ass. Maybe it's because I mix business and personal on the blogs that could be considered close to personal.

Not matter what the deal is, I really do want a place where I can just be me. Talk about even the nitty gritty of life. Maybe I'll start and decide that I need to 'do this personal stuff' on a different blog, or maybe not. I'll deal with it if/when it happens.

Maybe I'll end up blogging more, maybe it won't change a damn thing. All I know is that I think it'll make me feel a hell of a lot less stressed.

No comments: